Compliance and legal operations are mission critical for Fintechs to maintain licensure and reputation. Surprisingly execution relies on spreadsheet trackers, email, IT issue trackers like Jira and of course people that manage these tools.
- Requests for Information (RFI, such as ad-hoc AML or anti-terrorism financing requests)
- Subpoena Management
- Seizure Handling
- Fraud investigations (internal and external)
- Regular client checks, depending on risk category
- Data Deletion Requests
- GDPR compliance
- Data processing compliance, incl. third party vendor approval
- Ongoing random AML sampling
- Tax and bank statement generation
- Deposit insurance
- Exemption orders for capital gains
- Employee onboarding background checks and training
- Sanctioned groups or individuals checks and blocks
The list goes on and contributes to the high baseload of operations activities, that Next Matter can automate flexibly from day 1 with the reliability of custom made in-house solutions. As a bonus, executives don't have to lose sleep anymore over "that one error", which would lead to severe reputational damage and legal consequences.